Functions of the Center for Transformative Learning (CenTraL)
- Spearhead the migration of the university from traditional to alternative modes of Teaching and Learning;
- Provide recommendations on the utilization of ICT tools and services towards an effective Teaching and Learning process using alternative modes;
- Coordinate with the Area Coordinators on the development, evaluation and utilization of alternative Teaching and Learning resources and methodologies;
- Facilitate the capacity-building programs for faculty members to ensure optimum efficiency and productivity using alternative modes of Teaching and Learning; and
- Prepare the necessary guidelines and coordinate with offices concerned on the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of alternative modes of Teaching and Learning.