Welcome to the Center for Transformative Learning (CenTraL)
Responding to the need of the present time, the Batangas State University established the Center for Transformative Learning (CenTraL) which shall serve as the arm of the University as it migrate from the traditional to alternative mode of teaching and learning.
The Duties of the CenTraL are as follows:
- Spearhead the migration of the university from traditional to alternative modes of Teaching and Learning;
- Provide recommendations on the utilization of ICT tools and services towards an effective Teaching and Learning process using alternative modes;
- Coordinate with the Area Coordinators on the development, evaluation and utilization of alternative Teaching and Learning resources and methodologies;
- Facilitate the capacity-building programs for faculty members to ensure optimum efficiency and productivity using alternative modes of Teaching and Learning; and
- Prepare the necessary guidelines and coordinate with offices concerned on the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of alternative modes of Teaching and Learning.
The CenTraL reports directly to the President and coordinates with the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The CenTraL Management Team is composed of:
- Head of CenTraL: Prof. Rogelio Antenor – VP for Academic Affairs
- Asst. Head for Capacity Building and Training: Assoc. Prof. Albertson Amante – VP for RDES
- Asst. Head for ICT Technical Services: Mr. Joselito Santos – Director for ICT Services
- Asst. Head for Content Development and Evaluation
- Subject Area Evaluators