BatStateU Partners with CHED Region IV for a Webinar Series on Flexible Learning
The Commission on Higher Education Region IV, in partnership with the Batangas State University Center for Transformative Learning (CenTraL) spearheaded the Webinar Series on Google Applications for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on August 6 – 7, 2020.
This is part of CHED’s Bayanihan Program, wherein selected State Universities and private colleges with autonomous status volunteered to train other HEIs in the region.
Participating HEIs assiged to Batangas State University are as follows:
- Alitagtag College
- AMA Computer College-Batangas City
- Batangas College of Arts and Sciences
- Batangas Eastern Colleges
- Colegio de Sto. Domingo de Silos
- De La Salle Lipa
- DMMC Institute of Health Sciences
- First Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities
- QCRS College,
- Quezonian Educational College
- Saint Peter’s School (Calauag)
- St. Anne College Lucena
- Tayabas Western Academy
Faculty members from the identified HEIs were taught of Google Applications during the two-day webinar series.
The BatStateU through CenTraL is also set to provide technical training specifically on Engineering – related tools in the new normal.
Day 1: August 6, 2020
Day 2: August 7, 2020